Attending WIPR Trademarks North America will give you an invaluable opportunity to hear policy updates first-hand; understand the impact of recent case law; listen to expert opinion; and access solutions to assist in streamlining of your day-to-day role
Tackle the latest brand protection challenges and learn how to maximise the value of your existing trademarks portfolio
• Examine the likely impact of the US Trademark Modernization Act 2020—equipping you with the tools to identify opportunities and overcome challenges
• Debate how seriously you need to be taking the new non-fungible token (NFT) arena: is it a passing fad or a significant new threat?
• Listen to best practice on how to better protect your trademarks: the trends, the challenges, and the latest case law
• Address trademark squatting
• Exploit your assets: IP monetization and licensing strategies
• Learn how to beat counterfeiters at their own game
• Assess return on investment in online brand protection: is it worth the fight?
We're Delighted to Confirm Our Partners Already Include:
Interested in Becoming a Partner?
Brought to you by World Intellectual Property Review, the 2022 WIPR Trademarks North America Conference will bring together an unrivalled audience of trademarks, brand protection and licensing heads from a broad range of sectors and geographies.
A limited number of opportunities is available for organisations wishing to influence in-house trademark attorneys when they are seeking to remain up to date with the impact of the latest case law and looking to source trademark specialists to assist them in protecting their brands, fully exploit their trademark portfolios and understand further the latest technologies which will make their day-to-day operations easier.
Whether you need to raise the profile of your firm, demonstrate your expertise and track record in brand protection, or elevate your individual partners’ status in this arena, becoming a commercial partner of this event offers you an unrivalled opportunity to reach potential new clients and foster loyalty with existing ones.